5 Reasons to Follow a Blog about Office Furniture
We know, we know... There are so many great blogs on the Internet. Whether it’s about the next big lifestyle trends or delicious recipes or creative ways to improve your house – we know we have competition in the blogging sphere.
But, if you’re currently in the market for new office furniture, whether for a home office space or a commercial workspace, you will be inundated with hundreds of thousands of options as soon as you hit “Enter” on your Google search. Desks, office chairs, filing systems, reception furniture – there are so many choices, price ranges, and brands. How are you supposed to narrow down your search to find style and functionality that suit your needs best?
This blog will be your guide to the world of office furniture. Here are five reasons you should follow a blog about office furniture:
- Planning & Design Tips: Redecorating for the season? Looking to create the perfect work-from-home space? Is your company relocating? On this blog, Kentwood Office Furniture will share planning and creative design tips that you can utilize in a personal and corporate workspace.
- Trend Tracking: As is the nature of trends, they change with the times. Although some have more staying power, even the most popular trends evolve over time – while others completely fizzle out. On this blog, we will keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in office and corporate furniture and design, and feature some of our best products that will have long-term impact on your company.
- Product Features: Find premium products at any price point through our regular product features, which will include Kentwood Office manufactured products, remanufactured, and refurbished furniture from name-brands like Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Haworth, plus brand new items from HON, Allsteel, and Trendway.
- Increase Productivity: This blog will also be home to information that may help increase productivity, whether working from a home office or in a corporate workspace – everything from ergonomics, ways to inspire innovation, and personal space allotments. These tips will help teams of just a few people or teams of hundreds.
- Improve Company Culture: Lastly, furniture in the office is an often overlooked but crucial component to establishing and maintaining a successful business culture. If you're a business manager or owner looking to improve employee morale and promote a certain type of office environment – start with your furniture. The right furnishings can intelligently create a self-sustaining atmosphere that promotes creativity and innovation.
Over the last 40 years, Kentwood Office Furniture has worked with companies of all sizes to provide the right solutions for their office furniture and interior design needs.
Form and function. Cost and benefit. Beauty and practicality. Having options is a wonderful thing, and we will do everything in our power to provide you with a variety of choices that work for your budget, space, and peace of mind.